8.22.2010

agony101

Really not a time for me, ouch!
Am all hurt and tears but in the nature of the work am focused with, not applicable, mind you I got myself a large mirror enveloping my whole face to always remind me to smile and never frown, a friend told me that technique. Question: are gay supposed to be affected after a relationship? Or commended for the flexibility to jump from a certain commitment to another? I guess both, but is that safe and healthy to both physical and psychological growth. I hope it does………….
It hurts to know that you are being lied with and be hidden out of the truth apparently being taken to the light of truth, also gives much agony than being lied with. Frustrating right? Yet that leads all to it, saddened by the fact that the love you’ve hoped for would never be a reality, and in a snap breaks like twig, is a damnation to the totality of a person, treat me one and my story goes this way and that.
Loving a person, doing everything for the sake of it, name it, I’ve been there, done that and cried a river to be exact. We started friends like everyone does, then without him knowing you have created your life with him in it, cliché huh? But I guess all of us do that, bang me with a gong next time am falling short! My bad I misled me of doing so, I should have asked him from the very start. Well we do learn from the mistake we make right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

the thoughts of 3AM

now more than ever, I am fearing for my life.... here I thought that after COVID made its mark, I will be fine and will certainly go back to...